Attendance Building for CAPRE’s Denver Data Center Summit: Join Congruex, Zayo Group, JLL, ViaWest, H5 & More; 300+ Expected
DENVER, Aug. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — 350+ senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives are expected to attend CAPRE’s inaugural Greater Denver Data Center Summit. The Colorado market is home to a cluster of data center operators and connectivity firms. In addition, active submarkets, such as Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder, Longmont and Loveland continue to attract national investor interest. CAPRE’s Greater Denver Data Center Summit will be held on August 17 at The Denver Art Museum in Denver and feature 30+ speakers who will offer comprehensive market analysis of the opportunities and challenges. All of the most active developers, investors, capital sources, end-users, public sector executives, engineers and consultants will attend. The summit will feature 8 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent the region’s most active public-and-private sector end-user firms.
In addition, CAPRE is pleased to announce a partnership with H5 Data Centers to sponsor a party celebrating STEM Education and supporting local youth interested in STEM careers. In collaboration with Denver Public Schools, the Colorado Tech Association, and numerous other tech and industry associations from around Colorado, CapRate and H5 will welcome 100+ attendees to H5’s 12-acre, 300,000-square foot tech campus in the «Denver Tech Center» on August 16, 2017. All proceeds will go to benefit STEM education in Denver Public Schools.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the «haves» and «have nots» – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events